Friday, June 15, 2018

Wild, Wild, Women....We Need More Of Them!!!

Every once in awhile I come along an artist, or a product, or a website that I absolutely love!! This is one of those places!! Jill Haney-Neal and her "Wild Women" is an artist that I adore!! Her art is cheerful, fun, colorful and, most of all, affordable!! Her art and gift ideas for women are meant to uplift, encourage, and support the favorite women in your life.

Her adorable, round women personalities shine!!!  And being a WFPB follower, this lithograph just speaks to me!! I think I need this one!! Embarking On Svelte is my plan exactly!!

Jill knows that we need more free spirited women in our lives. This art and gifts for women mean joyous free spirits, fun events, and plenty of giggles with girlfriends.

I love her greeting cards and her mugs and her lithographs. Her products are available around the United States. Her art also adorns wine bottles from a variety of wineries.

As a big Seattle Seahawks fan, this is another one of my favorites!


And, if you're like me, and don't travel much, she has a website where you can purchase all her products!! How exciting is that!! I encourage you to visit her website and get yourself a few things that will make you giggle and brighten your day!! And pick up an item or two to uplift, encourage, and support the favorite women in your life!!

The world needs more women like this, and definitely more good times!


 ....until next time, 
                    keep your Sunny Side Up 🌞


No comments:

Post a Comment