Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Grapes and cocoa are WFPB....well, sorta, maybe....

Every once in awhile, I allow outside influences get to me. I know I shouldn't let that happen, but I am a sensitive gal!!

So yesterday after dealing with several negative situations and people who seemed be purposely trying to push my buttons, I ended up with a horrid headache.

No big deal...take some Tylenol and in an hour or so it will be gone. But, nooooo! I live with a pusher. A man who can knows "that L@@K". That guy who knows me better than anyone....that guy who knows what I needed!!

So this is what he comes up!!!


So, YES he's the pusher and I'm easy and I will follow him to the ends of the earth. Thanks sweetie....you are the best!! And the "cure" worked.  The headache is gone and I got a good night's sleep!!

....until next time, 
                    keep your Sunny Side Up 🌞


No comments:

Post a Comment