Tuesday, June 26, 2018

If Only I Had Life to Live Over Again......But This Is It!!

As I grow older, I realize that I have lived more life, than life I have to live. And I wonder. What I would do differently if I had a choice? I don't have many regrets. Perhaps I should. I do have lots of wishes of things I could've or would've done differently, or better, or smarter. But this life doesn't come with a manual. It's a learn as you go thing.

If I had life to live over again......I would tell myself that life, as you get older is about love and acceptance. And I would tell myself that life is really only about relationships. And the memories you've made along the way! The one who dies with the most toys....still dies!!

One big wish is that I would have met my awesome hubby sooner.



I would be be more passionate. 
I would relax more.
I would be nicer to myself.
I would dare to make more mistakes.
I would learn to love exercise.
I would be sillier.
I would dance more.


I would take fewer things seriously.
I would take more chances.
I would travel more.
I would eat more beans and and greens and less ice cream.
I would worry less about what could happen and focus on enjoying the moments, one after another.



So if you're lucky enough to have more moments,  break through the belief that the next moment will finally make you happy.

This is it.

This moment.

This is your one wild and precious life, here and now.

Enjoy it!!!!

....until next time, 
                    keep your Sunny Side Up 🌞


No comments:

Post a Comment