Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Rewriting My Story.....One Apple At A Time

We've all seen the stories about people who have faced unimaginable challenges, horrific accidents, incurable illnesses, or born into dire circumstances and thrive. A paraplegic who climbs the highest peaks. A person with a brain injury who graduates from college. An impoverished young person who beats the odds and becomes rich and famous. All of those things are beyond impressive. I applaud them all.

But my unsung heros are those that are rewriting their life stories by following a Whole Foods Plant Based lifestyle. After years of abusing their bodies by eating processed junk food, dairy, and meat, these folks are losing 100's of pounds, curing their ailments and creating brand new lives.

By switching to a plant-based diet, most people are able to reverse their heart disease, cure or significantly improve type II diabetes, effortlessly reduce their weight, and eliminate their chronic and nagging aches and pains.

Is it easy? NO!! Is it worth it? Does it make a difference? If you ask any of them, you will get a resounding YES!! If you ask me....YES, YES, YES!!


I'm not one of these awesome success stories yet...but I'm well on my way and on the right path. I'm learning new things everyday. I'm trying new recipes. I'm learning from those who have led the way. I've got a way to go before I get to my goal, but I will get there. DH has reached his goal and is my support system. We've lost over 100 pounds together ❤

We are firm believers in eating a full plant-based, whole food diet that can expand your life and make you an all-around happier person. We're eating fruits and vegetables as if our lives depend on it – because they do!!



I've listed some of my favorite books over in the right-hand column that have helped us make the change to this lifestyle. I encourage you to give this a way of eating a try. The life you save may be your own!!

 ”Let food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food.” Hippocrates.


....until next time, 
                    keep your Sunny Side Up 🌞



No comments:

Post a Comment