Sunday, June 10, 2018

Veggies & Fruit.....Miracle Cures You Can Bet On!

When I decided to call my blog SunnySideUpSenior it was because of my sunny disposition (most of the time) 😍 It has nothing to do with eggs!!! Yuk!! I don't eat eggs! WHAAATTT!!

Yep...no eggs, no beef, no fish, no fowl, no oil, no sugar...nada...none!! Crazy huh? Nope, not so much! You see as I reach my sunset years, I've watched those around me suffer from a myriad of health problems. I've even had my fair share of health issues.

After researching what I could do to feel better I discovered a WFPB LIFESTYLE!! That's whole foods, plant based for those of you that don't know what the heck I'm talking about. I also discovered that many of the maladies we suffer from are self-inflicted. Our favorite foods like bacon and milk and potato chips and soda are full of chemicals to get us hooked and carcinogens that cause cancer!!


And both my DH (that's dear hubby to you) have dropped some weight...well a lot really...105 pounds together so far. He's enjoying being at his goal weight...I'm still chugging along. But I feel awesome!!

So take the time to watch What The Health or Forks Over Knives. They are both on Netflix, well worth the $10 a month and come along for the ride of your life!

If you prefer reading books, I've listed my favorites in a list on the bottom of my page.

....until next time, 
                    keep your Sunny Side Up 🌞

No comments:

Post a Comment