Friday, June 29, 2018

Celebrating Red, White and Blue.....WFPB Style

I love the Fourth of July holiday!! 
It's my second favorite holiday right after Christmas. I love the decorations!! However, now that we've downsized and don't have room to store them,
 or the energy it takes to put them up and take
 them down, I only put out a few. 
But I do lust after some of these table settings and awesome decor ideas. Aren't they spectacular? I'm so envious! Or 'jelly' as the young kids say now! Don't you just love these?






And the food. Oh my! It seems everyone is planning big BBQ's and picnics!! Good food has always been a huge part of the Fourth of July traditions. This year our traditions will change. I've been testing new WFPB recipes and I've come up with a great menu. Here's what we are going to enjoying...

Bean Burgers


Potato Salad


Grilled Corn on the Cob


Beautiful Fresh Watermelon


And Iced Tea


And it seems like on the Fourth of July, 
everything is right in the world. 
The sun shines a bit brighter, 
the birds chirp a bit louder and the 
smiles that appear are more genuine. 
The Fourth of July is for everyone!!



May you all enjoy a safe and happy one!!

..until next time, keep your Sunny Side Up 🌞

No comments:

Post a Comment