Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Boom in the Room.....Making' My Own Fireworks!

I've had a summer cold! Ugh!! And now it's the 4th of July!! I remembered my mom telling me to eat spicy foods to ward off the colds and flu. Hence here is my latest culinary creation!!!!

Boom In The Room Hummus

  • 1 15-ounce can of black beans
  • 2 tbsp minced garlic
  • 2 tbsp sweet & spicy mustard
  • 1 teas cumin
  • 1 teas onion powder
  • 1/4 teas cayenne pepper
  • 1 teas dried cilantro leaves
  • Juice of one lime

Put all of the ingredients in a good processor, blend well.

To serve, top with a few spoons of fresh salsa and green onions. This is fabulous served with fresh veggies or tortilla chips!! You'll be the boom in the room too!!



And guess what!! My mom was right!!




....until next time, keep your Sunny Side Up 🌞


No comments:

Post a Comment