Saturday, September 1, 2018

Welcome September....Oh How I Love Thee

Why do I love September?? September to me always feels like a new beginning.  No matter how long I have been out of school, I find that with the summer months behind us, I get giddy with excitement when I turn my calendar page to September.



September is my birthday month!! Even as old as I am, I love having birthdsys!! It's better than the alternative! I'm still above the dirt!




September is my anniversary month!! I was lucky enough to find my Prince Charming and I savor that everyday and celebrate every September!




September is our favorite month to take a vacation!! And this year is no exception!! We're taking a road trip and our East coast family are coming to visit for a sight seeing trip to our little corner of the world!



September is a new opportunity to decorate for fall and Halloween and start Christmas shopping!!



Welcome September....I'm so glad you're here!!!

....until next time, keep your Sunny Side Up 🌞


No comments:

Post a Comment