Monday, October 29, 2018

Remember Me....You're Always Loved

I live in a senior community and the majority of my friends are senior citizens. And it seems like almost everyday I hear about someone whose loved one has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease. This devastating disease has no cure and it not only robs the person suffering from it; it robs the family of their loved one. There is no known cure at this time. More research is needed to erratic this horrible disease.

I'm please to announce that the company I am a part of is doing just that!! Color Street has designed a beautiful purple nail strip with butterflies and hearts!! NEW 💜 Always Loved 💜


NOVEMBER is Alzheimer's Awareness Month. Wear your support for Alzheimer's Awareness with Always Loved, a butterfly and heart design in shades of purple.
Now to the end of November 2018, $2 from the purchase of every set is going to the Fisher Center for Alzheimer's Research Foundation, which is dedicated to finding a cure through groundbreaking research, improving the care of people living with Alzheimer's disease, and supporting their caregivers and family members.

You can find yours right here in my Color Street website!!

I appreciate your support of this worthy cause.

....until next time, keep your Sunny Side Up 🌞

No comments:

Post a Comment